I am now officially a “Blogger” as I have just gotten my first tag, uh been tagged, tugged? By Podblack Cat Well anyway, if you’re not familiar with the concept it is where another blogger links to you on the condition that you link back to them and then write some personal info and link on to more bloggers (which reminds me Podblack, your tag links to other bloggers aren’t working by the way) . It’s like a more social version of the dreaded Chain Letter. I’m torn, on the one hand I really don’t like this sort of thing, I’m terribly antisocial, on the other hand I am a bit of a attention grabber too. Contradictory? I’m an enigma. Anyway, looks like attention whore me is winning out. so here goes….
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
alpha. This February I will have been married for 9 years. Wow.
2. My background is in Biology but I work in a chemistry lab running GCs and providing technical support to our other staff.
c. I’m addicted to reading the nonsense new age columns in my local paper.
e. In general I read a total of three blogs; Neurologica, written by the deep and meaningful Steven Novella, (fame = your own Wikipedia entry) Rogues Gallery, official blog of the Skeptic’s Guide to the Universe podcast and Science Based Medicine, joint effort by a growing collection of skeptical medical persons.
Omega. I am incredibly lazy, you think I manage an average of one post a week by being diligent?
ok, so I’m loath to inflict myself on too many people so I’m restricting the tags to these unfortunate few;
You poor sods.